The Mobile Company joined forces with the Apadmi Group in 2022 and we have been working as partners since to grow and become the biggest mobile agency in Europe. Our Dutch office is in the Houthavens in Amsterdam and we create digital solutions to mobilise growth for leading organisations and their customers. We do that by solving complex business problems and delivering enriching experiences for people on the move across mobile, web and digital platforms.
The group has a team of over 250 in-house experts who work with our clients to define their digital vision, design and engineer transformational products. Our work helps to solve business challenges for the likes of Fokker, BBC, The Wonder Weeks, Chelsea FC, TB Auction, Van Oord, Vodafone and Domino’s.
The Apadmi group is on a journey to become the world’s leading mobile-centric digital product company and our acquisition of new clients plays an integral part of this.
As the Lead Digital Marketeer for the Netherlands, you will be responsible for working with our marketing strategy and developing and playing a role in our growth within the Netherlands.
We are looking for a results-oriented marketing professional with a passion for lead generation programs. You will work within the country marketing budget and determine the best marketing mix to maximise the number of qualified leads.
You have a B2B marketing background with substantial experience in developing and executing lead gen campaigns. You will work together with the Central Marketing Team in the United Kingdom for the content generation, processes, systems and other synergies. A large focus will be making use of group generated content, for use within the NL market, and inputting into global needs with an NL angle.
What you’ll do
- Execute the overall digital marketing lead generation strategy for the Netherlands
- Measure the lead and customer acquisition costs for each of the different channels in order to optimise ROI
- Manage and direct our 3rd party providers to ensure that we maximise the website conversion rate
- Create and execute lead generation plans together with our sales team for each of the different channels that deliver quality leads
- Ensure that nurture programs are in place for enquiries to support them becoming sales ready
- Analyse industry trends, market conditions and competitors to identify new opportunities and try new marketing tactics
- Work with the central marketing team to develop a local tone of voice and brand style for the Netherlands
- Work with the central marketing team and 3rd party providers to ensure that we have enough assets/content to support the different lead generation campaigns.
What we’re looking for
- Have at least 3 years experience in B2B marketing with a focus on lead generation.
- Digital Technology experience, experience in mobile development is a plus
- Experience with a wide variety of different lead generation tactics
- Strong knowledge of the Dutch market and understanding where to develop relationships to get the Apadmi brand out
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills; driven by data
- Demonstrated success in lead generation
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices, email nurture and campaign planning/execution
- Martech-savvy and experienced with CRM, marketing automation and web analytics. Salesforce CRM/Pardot experience is a plus
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales and Business Development teams to ensure successful follow up
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and verbally
What we offer
We have a collaborative community which offers a range of opportunities and rewards for our people, as well as excellent career development.
- Being able to work with very impressive clients either locally or international
- A flexible approach to your workplace, we obviously like to see you a couple of days in our Amsterdam office but you decide what works best
- Opportunity to also work abroad for a number of days every year
- We provide you with top end equipment to do your job
- A competitive salary, based on your experience
- Great secondary benefits like: NS Railcard, buying & selling holidays, loyalty days, free lunch, fresh fruit, snacks & cold drinks
- A flat company where your great ideas can easily become a reality
- Room to learn and grow professionally
- An amazing office in Amsterdam, with breath-taking views of the IJ
- Regular drinks & team activities
- Outing to Manchester twice a year
If you think you have what we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you. Hit that apply button now.